With Halloween upon us here are just a few tips to keep your pets out of trouble. Keep your pets safe inside Keep your pets safely inside, with so many different sounds, smells and lots of noise it is best not to put them in the firing line, and remember to keep them away from the front door so they don’t run out when you open the door for the trick or treaters. Trick or treat sweets are not for pets Chocolate, as you know, is dangerous for dogs and cats so keep that away from them as is xylitol which can also be deadly. Glow sticks are not toys for pets While these are great to keep children safe and visible they are not the greatest things for pets. They are very bitter and can cause your pet undue stress. They are mostly non-toxic for pets but may cause them to also vomit and feel generally unwell. Batteries and battery-operated candles Both of these can be fatal to your pet. Remember to dispose of these properly. Pumpkins are not for life Remember to discard your old pumpkins and keep them away from pets as gastrointestinal upset is a potential issue and something that can easily be avoided. If your pet’s stools are loose our Advanced Probiotic may aid your pet. And remember if you are worried about your pet Broadreach Nature have teamed up with PawSquad to provide this free veterinary advice online service 24/7 to all of our customers. Find out more here.